Eid al-Adha Holiday Trip to Moscow – St. Petersburg (8 Nights)
From 28-06-2023 to 06-07-2023
White Nights Days – Russia
Book now with Cham Wings Airlines for your lifetime holiday trip to Russia and enjoy an abundance of charm and beauty with the most ancient cities that embrace ancient history and contemporary civilization within an integrated palette of picturesque nature in the beautiful Russian countryside.
Our trip at Eid Al-Adha will be during the days of the White Nights, which is one of the rare and strange phenomena that violate nature at a specific period of each year. The darkness will be for one hour only. And the twilight appears in unusual colors, giving the city of St. Petersburg a magical splendor.
Departure from Damascus International Airport to Moscow Airport with Cham Wings Airlines.
Reception at Moscow airport by the company’s representative and transfer to the hotel to check in and take the rooms and rest – free time.
Day 2 (Moscow):
Breakfast at the hotel, and then our tour will start with the most important landmarks in Moscow, including Moscow City (a gathering of skyscrapers in Moscow), the White House, the Triumphal Arch, and Victory Park. Then visit the Lenin Hills, where you can enjoy a beautiful view of Moscow and Moscow State University, which is the largest building among the seven buildings (Stalin Towers that characterize Moscow), with a building area equivalent to 12 football fields at a height of 240 meters and 43 floors in diameter 9 meters contains the largest clock in Europe. Then a tour of the Moscow zipline, and those who wish can experience an unforgettable zipline flight in the most beautiful park in Moscow (optional).
Day 3 (Moscow):
Have breakfast at the hotel, then go to visit the ancient Russian heritage. Where it is possible to see the most famous amazing buildings in the center of the Russian capital, then a tour inside the famous Kremlin, which includes the headquarters of the Russian President and three cathedrals (The Annunciation – Archangel and Dormition), and then visit the Red Square, the Unknown Soldier Monument, the eternal fire And its guards, the monument of the military leader (Zhukov), Lenin’s tomb, the famous shopping center (Gum), Kazan Cathedral, the famous Alexander Garden where the Moscow River passes under it, Zryadiye Park, and it is necessary to visit the Flying Bridge, Nikoloskaya Street.
We must also visit the Moscow subway, as the Russians call it (the underground palace). Our guide will take you on an unforgettable tour to see the artistic masterpieces of statues and mosaics, without forgetting the alabaster stones that decorate the walls of the stations, so that the average Russian citizen, as well as the tourist, feels the greatness of Russia. Then a tour of Arbat Street, which is the longest pedestrian street in Russia with an incredible history. Travel through the centuries and learn about the history of one of the oldest surviving streets in the Russian capital. Then back to the hotel.
Day 4 (Moscow – Saint Petersburg):
Early Breakfast at the hotel and then go to the train station and transfer from Moscow to St. Petersburg to enjoy the beauty of the city, and take the express train with a journey of (three hours and 45 minutes) and enjoy the wonderful scenery.
Reception at the train station in St. Petersburg, and transfer to the hotel in the city center to receive the rooms and take some rest.
Evening, A wonderful sightseeing river tour and sightseeing (Venice of the East), where the city takes you in the charm of its river channels similar to Venice.
And start enjoying the white nights of St. Petersburg, where beauty exceeds the logic of nature when the sun does not set.
Day 5 (Saint Petersburg):
Breakfast at the hotel, then a tour of the most important sights of the city:
St. Petersburg Center, Admiralteistva Building, Winter Palace, Ekaterininskiy Palace, Aurora Ship, Peter and Paul Fortress, St. Isaac’s Church, a tour inside the Hermitage Museum, which contains: more than three million artifacts that entered the Guinness Book of Records as it is considered the first museum in A number of his masterpieces, as it contains paintings of the greatest artists such as Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Van Dyck, Picasso and other world artists.
Day 6 (St. Petersburg – Moscow):
Have breakfast at the hotel, then a trip to the city of Petersburg Games or a shopping tour (optional), and then Visit the Petergov Summer Palace (optional).
Go to St. Petersburg train station, and take a trip on the express train back to Moscow .
Check-in at a hotel in the city center.
Evening free time.
Day 7 (Moscow):
Breakfast at the hotel, then visit the wooden Kremlin and the popular market, then go to visit the land of dreams (Disneyland Russia). (optional)
Evening, we will enjoy a boat tour in Moscow river, Moscow sights in the evening lighting from the ship’s panoramic windows, you will be able to see the sights on the banks of the Moscow River: the Central House of Artists, the monument to Peter one, the Cathedral of Christ the Savior, the Kremlin, St. Basil’s Cathedral, the House of Moscow Conservatory, Novospassky Monastery, the main building of the Ministry of Defense. Then Back to the hotel to rest.
Day 8 (Moscow):
Breakfast at the hotel – Free day for shopping.
Evening transfer to Moscow Airport, back to Syria with Cham Wings Airlines.
With our wishes of a happy, comfortable, and safe trip.
The program includes:
• Damascus-Moscow-Damascus, Airline ticket with Cham Wings Airlines.
• Visa fees to enter the Federal Republic of Russia.
• Reception at departure and arrival at Moscow airport by the company’s representative.
• Train ticket (Moscow – St. Petersburg – Moscow)
• All transfers for tourist tours and between Russian cities.
• The cost of health insurance in the Federal Republic of Russia.
• Accommodation in a 5-star hotel in Moscow and St. Petersburg with breakfast (open buffet).
• A tour guide accompanying the group speaks Arabic.
• A river cruise in Moscow and St. Petersburg.
• Entry fee to visit both the Hermitage Palace and the Kremlin.
• We can assist you in the evening and make reservations in Russian restaurants or evening parties on any day of the trip, and upon request.
The program does not include (pre-booking should be requested):
• Optional activities with additional fees (everything written on it is optional).
• All requests of a personal nature and drinks.
• Windsurfing / windsurfing. (optional)
• The famous French show Cabare (Listen to the show that was specially brought from France and that brings together top Russian stars to attend it). (Dress Code: Formal)
• Helicopter trip (an interesting trip in the sky of the capital of Russia). (optional)
• Swimming with dolphins. (optional)
• Ice disco including ice skating and a dance party. (optional)
• Tour tanks or armored vehicles. (optional)
• Tank tour or four-wheeled motor. (optional)
• Karting. (optional)
• Russian Circus Tour.
• Lunch and dinner meals.
Documents required to obtain a visa:
• A passport valid for at least one year
• Two personal photos – white background
• Proof of a profession, information about work, phone number, and nature of work.
• Bank account statement or title deeds.
• Place of residence (housing) and the participant’s phone number.
• The tourist visa is obtained from our company exclusively for the participants in our trip
• In case of cancelation before 28-05-2023: 50% of the amount will be deducted
• In case of cancelation after 28-05-2023 100% of the amount will be deducted.
Prices for the program – depending on the date of the booking starts from:
| ||Cost per person in a double room||Cost per person in a single room||Cost of a child of 6-10 years with an extra bed||Cost of a child from 2-6 years without a bed||Cost of a child under the age of two|
|Sold in Syrian pound||26.500.000||30.000.000||20.000.000||17.300.000||6.000.000|
Last day to submit the required documents: 28-05-2023.
1- Most of the events require advance reservations to secure tickets.
2- It is possible to cancel any event or show for reasons beyond our control, and you will be notified of this.
For more information, please contact the Holidays Department of Cham Wings Airlines:
TEL: 0963 9211 / EX: 323
MOBILE: 00963 94 00 111 08
E-mail: [email protected]