Before your flight
- Do not go to the airport if you have the following symptoms: Fever, Cough, Shortness of breath, Loss of Taste or smell.
- Seat selection service will remain active during the booking process.
At the departure Airport.
- Allow enough time for checks and new procedures.
- All passengers are required to go to the airport 4 hours prior to the scheduled time of departure.
- Follow cough etiquette and wear a medical mask to protect yourself and your fellow passengers.
- If you have any questions or concerns, ask an Airport employee or anyone from the Cham Wings staff.
- Make sure to practice physical distancing while moving in the departure terminal and upon the check-in counter.
- At the check-in counter, each passenger will be provided with a protective equipment box which includes mask, gloves, sanitizing wipes and hand sanitizer.
- Passengers will be divided into groups upon boarding. Boarding will occur from the back of the airplane to the front. This decreases chances of passengers passing each other as they board.
- Passengers are obligated to comply with thermal screening, if requested. Boarding will be refused for the passengers who do not cooperate.
On the plane
- Practice hand hygiene, follow cough etiquette and wear a medical face mask.
- Watch the cabin safety demonstration to be aware of specific instructions for your flight.
- If you feel ill while travelling, inform any crew member and seek medical care as soon as possible.
- During flight, please stay in your seat and limit your movement in the cabin for the well-being and health of yourself as well as the other passengers.
- To reduce further contact between crew and passengers, in-flight food and beverages will be provided in pre-prepared boxes.
- Waiting in line for the lavatory is prohibited during flight. Access will be made available to individual passengers upon request.
At the Arrival Airport
- Practice physical distancing, hand hygiene, cough etiquette and wear a medical face mask.
- Collect your bags and leave the terminal building as soon as possible.
- Reduce the risk of virus transmission by minimizing interaction with people in the arrival terminal.